This is a contest between centre coordinators’ teams of all Ignite projects in the city.
- All of us understand the importance of tracking (to understand further please speak to a Lead Bhumi coordinator in your city), measuring and communicating what we do.
- Bhumi is shifting to Zoho (B to Z) to track all of it and as a first step we will begin with class attendance of children and volunteers.
- “B to Z” is to find out the best team of volunteers at centre level in each city and across the country who care the most for the impact of their work and are tracking the same effectively.
- This contest is to reward the centre level coordinator for weekly attendance entries in Zoho and also the yearly BAT & EYA assessment entries.
- Have to submit all the Student database immediately after the class initiation
- Have to submit both Volunteer and Student attendance on starting on the class using Zoho creator mobile app
- Have to complete BAT data entry in Zoho within 4 classes from class initiation (if applicable).
- Certificate of Social Responsibility will only be given to Ignite volunteers who has more than 75% attendance record in Zoho creator.
- So, it is the main responsibility of the Centre coordinator to make sure their team mates attendance are marked and never gets missed out or else they will not get the certificate.
Every year during Bhumi Day, 100% attendance award will be given to volunteers based on the attendance record in Zoho creator.
Your team will recognised as the Centre Coordinator of the month and photos will be shared in Workplace every month.
MANDATORY PROCEDURE (Regular Classroom Procedure)
- The Center Coordinator must go to class 10 minutes early compulsorily
- Assemble all the volunteer and students
- Note down the Volunteers and Students present & absent
- Open Zoho creator mobile app
- Select the date and mark the names in the list
- In the comment section mention the syllabus for current class and submit