The care committee at Bhumi is dedicated to identifying issues and developing a solution for those that may be experiencing any ethical or harassment issues and may need a member of the committee to check-in or offer assistance in some way.
Few types of issues that people can report on:
1) Harassment issues (All Bhumians – Employee, Volunteers) (Physical / Mental)
2) Unethical use of Bhumi’s platform
3) Improper behavior with beneficiaries (children)
4) Misconduct with stakeholders / partners
5) Unethical use or misuse of Bhumi’s resources
All internal discussions would remain confidential within the care committee and may take support of HR of the organisation for facilitation of action as and when appropriate.
You may either Email : email@example.com or fill up the below form below if you wish to remain anonymous.