Are you looking to travel the hinterlands of our country? Would you like to experience the warmth and simplicity of life? Here is an opportunity to breathe in the country air. We are looking for people who love to travel, interact with people and do audits while at it.
GiveIndia is a donation platform that allows donors to support 200+ NGOs that have been screened for credibility. We channel over Rs 30cr p.a., from 50,000+ donors. GiveIndia has three fundraising verticals – Online & Retail Giving, Payroll Giving (PRG) and Projects (HNI Giving). NGOs are listed on our platform based on requirements of donors. Our team, Credibility Assurance Team (CAT), is responsible for the due diligence of partner organisations. We ensure listing and sustained credibility of our partner organisations.
- We require a self-motivated proactive person who will take on the following responsibilities
- Has the ability interact and build relationships with people
- Ability to plan, co-ordinate and conduct audit visits including project sites
- Basic knowledge of accounting. Knowledge of Tally desirable
- Analytical approach and ability to work with excel
- Proficiency in English with good communication skills
- Conduct Audit visits to NGO’s office and project sites – Our process is comprehensive to ensure that the NGOs being supported are genuine. You will have to conduct due diligence of NGOs Identifying and persuading NGOs to list with us.
- Identify and enlist new partners on the website based on fundraising requirement. on The criteria for identification of NGOs include norms on accountability, transparency and good governance apart donor’s specification.
- Plan, monitoring and coordinate on ground due diligence of existing partners through the year.
The person should be willing to travel 15-20 days a month for the purpose of evaluation. This is a field visit-cum-desk role
Designation – Depends on Experience (Dy Manager to Manager), Credibility Assurance Team
Locations – Work from office, based out of Mumbai.
Qualification Post graduates preferably from IRMA/IIRM/XISS/IIFM with accounting background (B.Com/M.Com)
Experience Minimum 2 years experience in the NGO sector, preferably in evaluation/review of NGOs and their programmes/projects/activities.
Salary 25-30,000 p.m CTC + Performance based Incentive (based on qualification and experience).
Interested candidates can email their resume to careers@giveindia.