Location: Bhumi office
Time: 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Attendees: Gokul, Ranjith, Arun, Wahab, Doc, Ak, MAP, Ganesh, Shilpa, Shamily, Ayyanar, Satheesh , Jousha, Meghna, Sethu and Gana
Agenda 1: The meeting was started with positive huddle and celebration
Presenter – Satheesh Ravi
- LES – Edging forward with Lifelabs in all cities
- Lakshya – Initiating assessment
- LEM – LB task completion and centre identification. Progress in content planning. AVM planned across cities.
- OPS – Status sheet to be filled in by representative cities viz. Mumbai, Chennai and Bengaluru for centre identification. Signed on Centre engagement form for Kolkata. Progressing on asset management.
Agenda 2: Review on previous MOM
Presenter: Satheesh Ravi
- Centre identification status was shared.
- CST to share their update with regard to EYR Report within the next two weeks.
- Class trend for Laskhya project needs to be shared
Agenda 3: Performance analysis and inferences of Campus Catalyst Drive:
Presenter: Divya S
- Response and interest of volunteers for other events like CariVol or NVW is not as appreciative as Daan Utsav. Celebrity endorsement is considered for that impact.
- Impact to be reflected in numbers and narrated through stories for effectiveness.
- City Leads will be coordinating with campus catalysts directly for catalyse events.
- If campus catalyse assures commitment, it can be rooted for recruitment drive.
- Suggesting the term ‘disability’ be replaced with ‘Physically challenged’ wherever applicable.
Agenda 4: Updates on ELDP and Lead Bhumi
Presenter: Arshath and Ganesh
- The LB finalization by NST is in progress and the LB team is to finalize within 24 hours of time.
- The LB continuous process is done and the first draft will be shared by next week.
- Beacon+ was successfully done in Delhi. Pune & Mumbai Beacon+ will be happening in the coming week. In the second week of July, Beacon+ will be completed for all cities.
- LB team will be sharing the list of all applicants with their status to the NSTs for reference.
- ELDP team will be sending the list of all applicants with their status to the NST for reference.
- 40% of NST requirement has been fulfilled.
- Previous year NSTs should encourage/motivate volunteers to apply for ELDP.
Agenda 5: Annual Feedback status
- Analysation on volunteer retention data was shared.
- Other project wise data will be shared soon.
Agenda 6: Ignite grouping and CST involvement
- A pre-read was shared and on curriculum perspective, we had categorized the project into 3 categories.
- Primary-LEM and SPO
- Science and Technology- LES,Kanini,Yantra
- Others-Lakshya & NRO.
- We need to start focusing on the impact at the beginning of the Academic itself and some aspects like class happened, volunteer requirements and attendances will be monitored from the beginning.
Agenda 7: Orientation Updates
- The Tracker was shared with the concerned.
- Trichy & Delhi orientation will be starting in the month of June.
- Others cities orientations are going smoothly and details are updated in tracker.
- Orientation requirements are being taken from National Volunteer Requirement sheet and we need to encourage our coordinators to fill in that
Agenda 8: Operation Updates
- Kolkata is closed- once centre engagement form is shared, we know the number of new centres we will be starting.
- Bangalore we have shared the list and the CST have picked up 41 centres.
- Trichy- List was shared to Trichy team and Bala is working on it.
- Mumbai- all 22 centres identified was shared with the CST
- NewDelhi- 35 centres have been identified is being
- Pune- CST have identified around 40 centres which Sudeep has finalized
- Timeline for finalization of centres has already elapsed.
Agenda 9: Circulum updates
Presenter: Arun Kumar
- LEM- Volunteer/Student Manual is being prepared and will be shared soon.
- Spark- Jungroo will be implemented in all centres.
- SPO- Minor revisions on content is being done which will be shared soon.
Agenda 10: Pedagogy training update
Presenter: Arun Kumar
- Pedagogy mentors for all cities have been identified and process of identifying trainers is in progress.
- Arun to start a mail chain on which all projects need to attend pedagogy.
Agenda 11: MELP
A pre-read on the MELP was shared to everyone
- Mutual learning & exchange program, the objectives of which are as given below.
- PR & Communications: Promote iGnite across all stakeholders and iGnite centers for universal success of iGnite project.
- Project Management: Bring collaboration to discuss and execute project essentials such as reports, feedback, areas of improvement, success strategies to facilitate effective implementation and closure of the iGnite project.
- Advocacy: Facilitate thematic deliberations on ‘child well-being’ to inform, improve and inspire all stakeholders to facilitate future iGnite impact.
- Capacity Building: Facilitate subject matter expertise-based learning opportunities to capacities of all stakeholders across iGnite project.
Agenda 12: Level of ownership
- A pre-read on the level of ownership was shared. Everyone was requested to go through the same and share views.