LetzChange is a tech-for-good not-for-profit Section 25 Company, created to enable people to support the causes they believe in by leveraging their social network.
A brainchild of Vikrant Bhargava, LetzChange aims to make online giving a simple and rewarding experience, empowering the donor to actively support the cause they believe in and provide them with social tools to encourage their friends to be a part of this change. LetzChange labels itself as a “Simple Social Giving” platform to achieve the mission of helping struggling and trusted NGOs with not only fundraising support but also with crucial assistance regarding marketing and technology.
LetzChange does not charge any fee for its service and entire donation goes directly to the NGO for maximum impact. With more than Rs. 3.5 Crore raised in less than a couple of years, we are at the beginning of an exciting journey and are currently looking to grow our small, dedicated team.
Partnership Associate: –
We are looking for a self-motivated proactive person who will take on the critical role of helping LetzChange strengthen our relation with the nonprofits. LetzChange envisions this role as a unique opportunity to enhance their public relations and managerial skills, with a passion for transforming social change through enabling the development organizations, and also help them scale up their impact.
- Working as linchpin between the partnered NGOs and the company
- Identifying, shortlisting NGO portfolios and partnering with NGOs to be promoted via LetzChange
- Analyzing the work history, cause and impact of these NGOs/development organizations
- Maintaining exclusive portfolios of partnered NGOs
- Understanding the NGO and their requirements, and providing marketing and technical solutions according to the specifications provided by them
- Working in close liaison with the internal teams like marketing, operations, finance and technical for smooth execution of the campaigns
- Responsible for identifying the high and low performing partners and supporting them suitably
- The person should be willing to travel whenever necessary
- Ability to interact, build and consistently maintain relationship with NGOs
- Ability to understand LetzChange norms and implement LetzChange processes to ensure sustained adherence
- Ability to plan,co-ordinatewith partners and execute efficient campaigns
- Proficiency in English with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Good writing skills would be a plus
- Computer proficiency including MS office and other strategy tools.
Point of contact : +91-124-6500402 |email@example.com