Do you have Appreciation, feedback or complaint about a Bhumian?
Please follow instructions below
Bhumi Volunteer Awards are given each year for the contribution during the period April – March of the previous year. The timelines for awards are summarized below.[table “” not found /]
Nominate your coordinators or team members who have been exceptional volunteers for Bhumi’s Volunteer Awards. You can nominate any number of persons. Self Nomination is also allowed.
The Awards are listed below:
- The Trailblazer Award: for path-breaking, consistent contribution to Bhumi for a minimum period of 3-5 years
- The Torchbearer Award: for extraordinary contribution in many projects
- The Changemaker Award: for outstanding contribution in a project
- The Bhumi EARTH Award: recognises E – Energy, A – Altruism, R – Reliability, T – Teamwork, H – Hard Work that inspire other volunteers
- The 100% Award: recognises their near perfect work and effort (attendance, etc).
Note: If you have login access to Ignite app in Zoho, you are advised to login and submit the same form available under “Utility Forms” section
Check out the live tracker on nominations across projects and chapters