Do you have Appreciation, feedback or complaint about a Bhumian?
Please follow instructions below
Bhumi Volunteer Awards are given each year for the contribution during the period April – March of the previous year. The timelines for awards are summarized below.
|City||Kolkata||Rest of India|
|Period of Contribution||Jan 1 2020 to Dec 31 2021||Apr 1 2020 to Mar 31 2021|
|Period of Nomination||Mar 1 to Feb 2021||Deadline April 11, 2021|
|Tentative deadline for 100% Awards||28 February 2021||01 August 2021|
|Tentative deadline for distribution of other awards||01 March 2021||31 August 2021
|For the contribution during Jan 1, 2020 to Dec 31, 2020,||For the contribution during Apr 1, 2020 to Mar 31, 2021,|
|nominations will be open from Mar 1, 2020 till Feb 28, 2021.||nominations will be open from Jun 1, 2020 till Apr 11, 2021.|
|The award function will be scheduled latest by June 30, 2021||The award function will be scheduled latest by Aug 31, 2021|
Nominate your coordinators or team members who have been exceptional volunteers for Bhumi’s Volunteer Awards. You can nominate any number of persons. Self Nomination is also allowed.
The Awards are listed below:
- The Trailblazer Award: for path-breaking, consistent contribution to Bhumi for a minimum period of 3-5 years
- The Torchbearer Award: for extraordinary contribution in many projects
- The Changemaker Award: for outstanding contribution in a project
- The Bhumi EARTH Award: recognises E – Energy, A – Altruism, R – Reliability, T – Teamwork, H – Hard Work that inspire other volunteers
- The 100% Award: recognises their near perfect work and effort (attendance, etc).
Note: If you have login access to Ignite app in Zoho, you are advised to login and submit the same form available under “Utility Forms” section