PR & Communication
PRC team will draft and finalise the communication plan with inputs from the respective teams (timelines below)
One of Events / Information
All other events
BIR, BSL, Nakshatra, Ignite Fest
Orientation, catalyse events
Plan to be frozen
2-3 months prior
1-2 weeks prior
- Promotion for events should ideally be started only with a proper plan
- For Catalyse events promotion, Event data to be shared
- Workplace is Bhumi’s primary source of official PR & Communication after the website
- It is recommended that Whatsapp or other mediums be used as secondary channels to promote links from workplace
- For Support reach out via Social@bhumi.ngo
- Recommended image type for social media and WhatsApp promotions is square images of dimensions 800 x 800 pixels
- Bhumi logo & should always be included in consistent branding; colors or size ratio of the logo should never be altered.
- Kindly ensure clear visibility of text (adjust text/background color and opacity accordingly)
- Create a visual hierarchy in the text. In one design, avoid using more than two different fonts, three different font sizes and four different colors (remember 1 design, max 2 fonts, max 3 sizes, max 4 colors)
- URL on the design could be short instead of the complete address. For instance, http://www.bhumi.ngo/join-us/is better displayed as www.bhumi.ngo/join-us (‘http://’ in the beginning and ‘/’ at the end are removed).
- Volunteers can design a poster on their own, but kindly get it approved by Bhumi’s Communication team before using for promotion
- Share the source file (Canva link, PSD/AI/EPS file etc) with the Social team
- Email designs to email@example.com for approval
- Approval is required for both internal and external promotions.
- NST / City Leads / Ignite Associates can approve for internal promotions.
- Approval will be done within a day
Bhumi’s Creative team is a volunteer based team supporting Bhumi volunteers/coordinators in creative requirements.
|Creative Type||Timeline||Note||Request submission via|
|Posters, Brochures, social media creatives etc.||4 Days||Specific content to be the given by the requestor while submitting the request||Form – www.bhumiverse.org/design-requests|
|Bulk requirements (Banners, Standees, Frames etc.)||7 Days||Specific content and dimensions to be the given by the requestor while submitting the request||Requirement sheet.|
Sample sheet: Link
Share the sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Videos & Animation||Deadline will be fixed depending on the requirement, priority and other existing priorities.||Content & Inputs to be the given by the requestor while submitting the request||email – email@example.com|
- Any Bhumi volunteer/coordinator can approach the team for support in creative requirements.
- This team will be supporting Bhumi events and campaigns only.
- Creative team works nationally, so it has a standard response time. Refer the below table to understand the timeline for respective requirements. The team strives to fulfil 90% of all requests within the timelines.
- If there are urgent requirements and if the same is clearly mentioned in the request the team will attempt to fulfil the same within the requested time-frame.
- For any queries or suggestions reach out to the team @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Response time for emails will be 24 hours.
- To capture photos of children for promotion, due permission from Project Coordinator shall be obtained
- Share all photos with email@example.com via Drive folder/Dropbox